[Ipe-discuss] Drawing a line to a middle of an object

Moshe Idan moshe.idan at technion.ac.il
Sun Oct 26 18:38:57 CET 2014

Orfried,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Well, the circle thing was an additional example, but the real issue is the midpoint of segments. As for your query, I would opt for including the snapping to center when one turns on vertex snapping (why one more button, and the context is clear.) Said that, both options would work at least for me. I do hope this will be implemented soon ...

Thanks again,
Moshe