[Ipe-discuss] Fill Color for a group of strokes

Nowoisky, Sebastian sebastian.nowoisky at tu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 16 12:18:34 CET 2013

Dear All,

I have a problem by using IPE. The problem is easy I use some strokes und like to collect all to a group. Whenn I fill the group with color I dont get a filled body, the color is filled for every stroke.

Currently I use the spline to draw the shape of the group again and get a shape with a filled color as I expect. But this solution needs a lot of time and I think there is a better solution in IPE, isn't it?

To see the problem I had created an small example, may you could helb me with an advice.
Thank you for your great help,

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind Regards

Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Nowoisky

Technische Universitaet Berlin
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Department of Energy and Automation Technology
Chair of Electronic Measurement and Diagnostic Technology
Einsteinufer 17 - 10587 Berlin
Sekr. EN 13
room: EN 545

phone:+49 (0)30 314 25461