[Ipe-discuss] Hello, and a question about OS X // IPE and AppleScript

Daniel Kelley kelleydv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:26:59 CET 2013

Ok, interesting.  Is it possible to have Ipe report info about currently
running documents?  I wrote an AppleScript which I then made as a service
in Automator.  This script/service reveals the document I'm working on in
the Finder when I hit a pre-defined keystroke.  This requires the
applications to report the active document to AppleScript.

I noticed that the path of the document is in the window name on Ipe.  Is
there a terminal command to get that variable for the active document?

Thanks!