[Ipe-discuss] Hello, and a question about OS X // IPE and AppleScript

M Elwood151 at web.de
Sun Jan 13 21:20:02 CET 2013

Hi Daniel,

very interesting question!
I don't have an answer to your question but maybe a first hint which way to
go
for a workaround:

>From within an AppleScript you can also run shell commands. Maybe you know
that, if not, it is described here:
http://hintsforums.macworld.com/showpost.php?p=415326&postcount=5

So you just need to find out how to achieve what you want with a terminal
command, and then you can launch that command with an AppleScript.

I'm also using MacOS X, so if you find out how to automate IPE in OS X, I'd
be
happy if you share your knowledge with me and others in the IPE Wiki.

Martin