[Ipe-discuss] Hello, and a question about OS X

Daniel Kelley kelleydv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:34:48 CET 2013

This is my first time posting to the list.  I am a new high school science
teacher, and LaTeX combined with Ipe has proven to be extremely powerful in
creating awesome handouts and worksheets.  I work on OS X and do a lot with
AppleScript.  Any chance of making Ipe scriptable, at least in the most
basic ways of reporting windows, names, documents, etc?

I don't know what is involved with making an AppleScript Library, hopefully
it's a simple matter.  Has anyone ever requested this?

Daniel