[Ipe-discuss] ipe 7.1.0 (or latest) for windows

Alex Koudrin alex.koudrin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 13:21:57 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've been searching everywhere for it, but it seems only version 7.0.10 of
Ipe is available for Windows. I'm keen on the new feature I see in the
7.1.0 change log:

* Properties menu now also shown when no object selected, and allows
   to change properties of multiple objects at once.

I'd like to change colour to quite a few objects in many of my diagrams. I
therefore would like to bulk select a part of my diagram and set the
colour, rather than laboriously clicking every single object and changing
its colour - which I'll have to do if there's no other way in 7.0.10
version.

Any help appreciated on this!

P.S. I would even consider downloading the appropriate compilers and try to
compile Ipe myself if it's not too difficult. An executable from the
developers would be nice though :)

Thanks,
Alex