[Ipe-discuss] fonts

Raphael Clifford drraph at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 00:10:49 CEST 2012

I would like to combine some beamer slides with my ipe presentation.
To do this I need them to use the same fonts.

My first attempt was to download the latexbeamer.isy style sheet from
http://ipe7.sourceforge.net/manual/manual_27.html . However, when I
add it in ipe to my existing presentation and then do ctrl-l I get

An error occurred during the Pdflatex run
There was an error reading the Pdflatex output

I don't know where to look to debug this.

My second attempt was just to get beamer to use the fonts that ipe
does.  What are they?  I tried to list them in acroread but you get a
long list.  I even went to the length of uploading a picture of one
slide with non-maths text on it to whatthefont.com but its best guess
was http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/processtype/seravek/extra-light/
which I suspect isn't right.

Any help much appreciated.

Raphael