[Ipe-discuss] Select all objects which are "within" a selected rectangle?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Sat Nov 26 05:04:38 CET 2011

Dear Otfried,

thanks again for your great and instant help!
Making the selection "by hand" with rectangles is very difficult in this
case, as the graphics are very "crowded".
In a first try your ipelet works perfectly! :)
I'll just have to change it to parse all selected objects and add all
contents to the selection, but I think I'll be able to do this myself.

The idea with the groups is good, however I had to change colors and styles
of the components of the groups individually, which AFAIK is not possible
when they are grouped.
To group them now, I'd need the same algorithm for "select inside" or I'd
have to do it by hand.

Kind regards

Martin