[Ipe-discuss] IPE7: select all objects which contain a certain code in XML?

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Thu Nov 24 06:36:08 CET 2011

Dear Zhengdao,

thank you very much for your quick reply - this is unbelievably helpful for
me!!

Can you tell me how to add a keyboard shortcut to quickly access this
command?
I created a customize.lua ipelet according to the manual and tried it with
shortcuts.ipelet15_select_object_by_XML_string = "Ctrl+Alt+F", but that does
not work.

Kind regards

Martin