[Ipe-discuss] IPE7: select all objects which contain a certain code in XML?

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Thu Nov 24 13:51:48 CET 2011

On 11/23/2011 09:09 PM, elwood151 wrote:
> (I have imported graphs of functions from another application as PDF and I
> want to format them in a consistent way:
> example: all have normal dash style ay\nd pen, but different colors.
> To display them unambigously in greyscale, the blue line shall e. g. be
> dotted and the red one shall have a different dash style and pen, etc...

It seems to me that you could save a lot of time by automating the
process, instead of doing it manually inside Ipe.  Attached is a small
Ipe script that changes the stroke and dash style of all objects with a
given stroke color - you could adapt this to your needs (and also
recognize several cases in one pass).