[Ipe-discuss] IPE 7 crashing constantly on MacOS X :-(

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Tue May 17 13:49:09 CEST 2011

Hi Olivier,

your feeling is kind of approved by my experience the last days:
As long as I'm working with the mouse calmly and slowly, there are nearly no
crashes at all.

But if I try to select or deselect something while IPE is still busy with
something else (saving, ...) or if I quickly click several times with the
mouse, it crashes more often.

Kind regards

Martin