[Ipe-discuss] IPE 7 crashing constantly on MacOS X :-(

elwood151 elwood151 at web.de
Fri May 13 15:11:58 CEST 2011

Dear Olivier,

Your feeling could be right - I also had the impression, that if I click too
"nervously" to select something or hit Cmd-S while IPE is still working on
something, it crashes.
Is there anything that can be done to make it more robust?

I'm trying to do things more slowly, but that's not always easy. :-)

Kind regards

Martin