[Ipe-discuss] Presentation w/ title inside box

Vicente h.f. Batista vicente.helano at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 06:39:10 CEST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

  After I have seen several nice presentations created in Ipe, I am
considering using it for future talks. :)
  Now, I would like to have page titles that float over a blue
rectangle (see sample file attached).
  Unfortunately, I could not get this layout by using the 'Edit title
& sections', because I couldn't see any way to add such a rectangle
directly into the style file. If I add a rectangle "manually", the
title always appears behind the rectangle.

  The solution I have found so far was to draw the rectangle myself
and insert a text box above it where I type the corresponding title.
The problem is that this solution does not seem to be good, since I
will have to add a rectangle for every page I create. So, I would like
to ask you if there is a way I can add this "background" rectangle to
the page titles such that every time I edit the title of a page the
rectangle will auto-magically show up.

Thanks in advance,
  Vicente.