[Ipe-discuss] Presentation w/ title inside box

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Thu Jun 10 14:40:51 CEST 2010

>   The solution I have found so far was to draw the rectangle myself
> and insert a text box above it where I type the corresponding title.
> The problem is that this solution does not seem to be good, since I
> will have to add a rectangle for every page I create. So, I would like
> to ask you if there is a way I can add this "background" rectangle to
> the page titles such that every time I edit the title of a page the
> rectangle will auto-magically show up.

This is exactly what the "Background" in the style sheet will do for
you.

Create your rectangle, select it, use "Ipelets -> Symbols -> create
symbol in new stylesheet".   Give it the name "Background".

It will now be shown on each page behind the title.

Another solution is to redefine the macro "\PageTitle" in your Latex
preamble.