[Ipe-discuss] Compiling Ipe 6.0pre32 on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

yildi myildi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:49:55 CEST 2010

Hi Sharif,

The problem was due to a qmake installed by Fink, in the /sw folder. I have
renamed it and everything has followed your instructions without any new
problem.

I am very happy to have Ipe running on my MacBook now.

Thank you very much, because I would not be able to make it work without
your instructions!

Best regards,

Murat