[Ipe-discuss] A wish: text offset

Gijs van Oort g.vanoort at ewi.utwente.nl
Mon Nov 9 20:12:58 CET 2009

You could use LaTeX's  \vspace{} for that (you're typing LaTeX after
all). You can even put a length in the pre-amble, and by changing that
length, all texts will shift accordingly.  Otherwise, select all your
entries, align them (there is an applet for that), group them and use
Ctrl-2 to set all texts at the desired height at once.

Gijs