[Ipe-discuss] Ipe under Windows VISTA does not run PDFLATEX

Kaushik Ghose kghose at umd.edu
Tue Jul 10 19:01:08 CEST 2007

I use this opportunity to confess my sin:

After moving to vista and learning that Otfried was moving to cygwin I
stopped being exclusive. Now I'm dating Inkscape. Since I now use Python
and python can export to svg I am very happy with my figure production
pipeline. Inkscape however doesn't have a good equation renderer
(ideally I'd like something like what Otfried had in ipe). Nothing's
perfect :) -kg

PS. I know this doesn't help you Guenter. Sorry :(