[Ipe-discuss] ipe features

Otfried Cheong otfried at kaist.ac.kr
Mon Jan 23 17:50:36 CET 2006

Kaushik Ghose wrote:
> If I don't shift-click (just click) when I stretch I get no crash and a
> stretch just fine.
>
> And then I can shift-click and stretch to my heart's content.
>
> *The shift-click must be done as the first action after set-center to
> crash ipe.*

Actually, the real reason is that you clicked so close to the center of
the circle that it is snapped to the crosshair.    Then Ipe has no
information based on which to compute the scaling transformation
(because the starting point is identical to the origin).

This is a well-known bug, somehow it has never been filed (nor fixed!)

Who wants to file it?