[Ipe-discuss] Newbie to the list and Mandriva 2006 package

Jan Hlavacek jhlavace at svsu.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:16:14 CET 2006

Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:

> Do you really love the standard cut/copy/paste icons? I simply cannot
> believe that!

I don't know, I don't really see what's wrong with them. Anyway, that's
one toolbar I never use.  Is there any way to permanently hide a toolbar
in IPE?  I can close it for a session. but next time I start IPE it
shows up again.

> And before criticizing the (voluntary and unpaid) work of others, you
> should actually check it out, shouldn't you?
>
>> No,no, before we make ipe skinnable, I dearly want a file history :)
>> Right now, the two most important features of ipe for me are bitmap
>> insert and pdftoipe. Is there a way of integrating pdftoipe into ipe
>> itself, so we can "import a pdf" into ipe?
>
> Well, I am also writing a list of features I would love to see
> implemented. Perhaps you want to volunteer to help me implement mines
> and I will help you to implement yours.
>
> Cheers,
>
>     Manuel.

Jan Hlavacek                                        Science West 359
Instructor of Mathematics                             (989) 964-2004
Saginaw Valley State University                                  ---