[Ipe-discuss] Newbie to the list and Mandriva 2006 package

Manuel López-Ibáñez manuellopezibanez at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 22 20:42:16 CET 2006

Hi,

I have just found ipe, downloaded it and made binary rpm package for
Mandriva 2006. If you wish to put it on the webpage, I can send it to you.

Tired of the old-fashioned GUI of xfig and its limitations, I was
looking for a replacement in order to generate EPS diagrams for LaTeX.
ipe seems perfect for my purposes.

Is it possible to collaborate on its development? Can I propose features?

I was wondering why don't you use more modern icons like the ones from
the tango project [1].

Cheers,

	Manuel.

[1] http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Gallery