[Ipe-discuss] fixed / transformable

Ansgar Grüne gruene at cs.uni-bonn.de
Thu Jan 13 11:55:54 CET 2005

I also have a problem in this context. E.g. if I turn a whole figure by 90°
but still want the text to be displayed horizontal, I can do it by using the
"fixed"-option for all the text objects. However, if I save the figure and
load it again the fixed/transformable flags seems to be set randomly. Some
text objects are fixed and displayed horizontally and some text objects are
transformable, i.e. displayed vertically.

Isn't this value saved with the figure file (I normally use .eps) or am I
doing something wrong?

Ansgar

Ansgar Gruene
Institut fuer Informatik I