[Ipe-discuss] freetype problem when running pdftex

Rainer Typke rainer.typke at cs.uu.nl
Tue Sep 2 12:27:29 CEST 2003

- freetype:

Okay, that helped. I don't know what I did wrong yesterday, I basically
did the same thing again (but this time with freetype 2.1.5). I probably
did not copy all rebuilt ipe libraries and executables into the right
directories yesterday. Is there also an "install" target? I just
followed the instructions and copied the stuff by hand.

Thanks for your help! It looks like a very useful program, addressing
exactly the shortcomings of the otherwise very powerful LaTeX system.
Too bad Ipe is not more widely known.

- presentation/recurring elements on multiple pages:

 You mention in the documentation that "style sheets can also contain
... logos to be displayed on each page". The example in the
documentation does not seem to do that. Do you have an example that
demonstrates this feature? Can I make any combination of object types
(text/polygons/bitmaps) reappear on subsequent pages and, if necessary,
edit only once to update all pages?

Best regards,

Rainer