[Ipe-discuss] freetype problem when running pdftex

Rainer Typke rainer.typke at cs.uu.nl
Mon Sep 1 17:02:27 CEST 2003

Hello,

 I compiled Ipe with Freetype 2.1.4. When I run pdftex using the File
menu, I get the message "Ipe has been compiled using the header files of
Freetype version 2.1.4, but is linked with Freetype library version
12.136534824.136454352. No text display is possible". After clicking on
"Dismiss", Ipe terminates with a segmentation fault.

I compiled and installed Freetype according to the instructions, so I
don't know how Ipe is getting the impression that I am using version
12.136534824.136454352 instead of 2.1.4.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rainer