[Ipe-discuss] problem with compiling under SuSE Linux 7.3

Rainer Typke rainer.typke at cs.uu.nl
Mon Sep 1 11:31:39 CEST 2003

Thank you, this solved the last problem.

To make compiling for future users easier, I recommend to mention:
- if you use tmake, comment out the QMAKE lines in all .pro files
- it is not enough to just use any freetype 2 library, it has to be at
least version X (don't know what X is, but it is something > 2.0.4 and
<= 2.1.4)

Best regards,

Rainer