[Ipe-discuss] problem viewing pdftex conversion

Barsendu Mukherjee barsendu at acad.umass.edu
Wed Dec 3 19:44:49 CET 2003

Quoting Otfried Cheong <ocheong at win.tue.nl>:

> You are using the most recent Ipe version (preview 12), right?

that could be a reason. i am using ipe 6 preview 10 not 12. for the pdf reader
it is acrobat reader 6. i have tried opening it in version 5 as well. i will
check with preview 12 to see if it works and then file it with bugzilla. it
could be a bug because i did the whole thing in ps format and it worked fine.

thanks for all your help.

--
Barsendu Mukherjee
Research Associate