[Ipe-discuss] Trouble compiling ipe

rob sedgewick sedgewick6672 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:34:23 CEST 2003

I am trying to compile ipe 6 on my sunblade workstation running SunOS 5.8.
The gnu c++ compiler cannot compile IPE, since it encounters internal
compiler errors. I tried changing the code, but the compiler crashes when
compiling most of the modules. Then, I tried using the SUNWspro c++
compiler, but that gives me a lot of compilation errors.

Does anybody know if there a c++ compiler for SunOS that is able to compile
IPE?

Bobsed