[Ipe-discuss] Changing single vertices e.g. of a polyline?

Ansgar Grüne gruene at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Mon Apr 28 11:02:55 CEST 2003

Hello!

I am used to make figures with XFig and right now I am testing Ipe 6.

As others have said before, there are many advantages of Ipe: the detailed
snapping system, TeX being compiled at drawing time, useful Ipelets like
Voronoi diagram and regular k-gon, ...

However, I haven't found out yet, if it is possible to change (translate,
add, delete) a single vertex of a polyline. This seems necessary for editing
drawings and can be done easily in XFig. Is there a way to do this in Ipe?

Thank you,

Ansgar Grüne