[Ipe-discuss] problem with saving keys

Kostas Oikonomou k.oikonomou at att.net
Thu Apr 17 14:49:15 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am using Ipe preview 10 and Qt 3.1.2 on a Sparc Solaris 8 system.

I haven't been able to customize the keys as described in the manual.  Here is
what happens when I simply try to save and restore the keys, without any edits
at all:

bash-2.03$ /opt/qt/bin/qm2ts -verbose ipekeys.qm
Generating 'ipekeys.ts'...
 95 messages converted (0 ignored)
bash-2.03$ /opt/qt/bin/lrelease  -verbose ipekeys.ts
Updating 'ipekeys.qm'...
 94 finished, 0 unfinished and 1 untranslated messages
bash-2.03$ /opt/qt/bin/qm2ts -verbose ipekeys.qm
Generating 'ipekeys.ts'...
 0 messages converted (94 ignored)
qm2ts warning: File 'ipekeys.qm' is not a Qt 2.x .qm file (some information is lost)
bash-2.03$

Is this an Ipe problem, or a Qt problem (or both?)

				Kostas