[Ipe-discuss] importation problem

Jason Crosswhite jason at newberry.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 17 07:09:21 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to edit some postscript files.  I am going
Matlab->postscript->ps2pdf->pdftoipe.  I can edit the results, but only with
some success.  Any vector portion of the figure is always very large, much
larger than the page size, and is located far to the upper right past the
page.  The text and any image portions are located on the page where they are
supposed to be and the correct size.  This makes Ipe more or less worthless
to me, and I would be VERY happy to be able to use it!  Does anybody know
what the problem is?  I could create a simple example and include it if that
would help, but hesitate to attach anything too large, as I'm sure some
people would not enjoy that. :-)

Thanks for any help.
--
-Jason Crosswhite