Sat Sep 17 03:45:20 CEST 2005

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: Christopher Gussman <OlgaChrisEmily at MSN.COM>
Subject: Keep old e-mail
t>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C5BB07.EF4EA100

You probably recently got an e-mail telling us we are changing out e-mail==
address.
We changed to netscape because it was cheaper.   Cheaper but we did not l==
ike it.
We are staying with MSN.  Please use our old address

OlgaChrisEmily at msn.com

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.  Christina is still too little to==
protest the name!!

-Chris, Olga Olivia, Emily (and Christina!)

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C5BB07.EF4EA100

<HTML><BODY STYLE="font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR>You prob=ab=
ly recently got an e-mail telling us we are changing out e-mail address.<==
/DIV> <DIV>We changed to netscape because it was cheaper.&nbsp;&nbsp; Che==
aper but we did not like it.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>We are staying with MSN.&n==
bsp; Please use our old address</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=="m=
ailto:OlgaChrisEmily at msn.com">OlgaChrisEmily at msn.com</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp==
;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.&nbsp; Christina is s==
till too little to protest the name!!&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV==