Sat Sep 17 18:16:13 CEST 2005

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "George R. Stilwell, Jr." <GRSJr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject: Re: Keep old e-mail

Chris,

Fortunately I didn't get the E-mail with the address change. So I won't
have to undo all the changes to AEG files and Arisaema-L.

Don't know what you're paying or what grade service you have. I use AT&T
dialup service ($16.95/mo) and I'm happy with it.

So how old is Christina? My Granddaughter, Grace, is 4 going on 18.
Daughters and Granddaughters are the very best.

Ray