Fri Feb 25 00:12:42 CET 2000

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: DrR Hamilton <robhamilton at TRUMP.NET.AU>
Subject: consanguineum offsets
Content-transf er-encoding: 7bit

Hello all

I have several large A consanguineum plants which after 10 years have beg=un
to produce offsets. The two largest have one each. The thing that  I find
strange is that the offsets are trifoliate similar to candidissimum or
triphyllum  with more rounded leaves.

Yet seedlings in their second time up are obviously radiate even small on=es
with two or three  leaves.

Is this normal ?

Rob

Dr R F Hamilton, 7 Beach Road, Snug 7054
Tasmania, Australia
Temperate Marine Climate (USDA 8/9)
Average Garden Rainfall 26.7 inches (range 21-36)
Temperature extremes -2 C  ,  38 C.