Mon Feb 9 17:00:25 CET 1998

Sender: "Arisaema Enthusiast Group (AEG) Discussion List (and other=
From: "Garden Nut (by way of Eric Gouda <E.J.Gouda at Botu.Biol.ruu.=
nl>)"  <gardenofeden at MCI2000.COM>
Subject: new email address

Hi:

Just wanted to let you know, due to a change in pricing, I had to change
isps.  My new email address is gardenofeden at mci2000.com  Hopefully they
don't change their pricing structure.

Eager to be back on the list since I received seeds a short time ago and
have planted them up.  My window sill pot of jack-in-the-pulpits are
starting to die back.  Should I give them a bit of fertilizer now to help
them build buds for the next flowering?

Diana Pederson
SUITE101 Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262
Home page:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html