[Ipe-discuss] is it possible to click on object to select?

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 21:15:06 CET 2023

Actually, just trying it out now (Ipe 7.2.28 on Mac) I find:
If there is no selection (for example, use Select Objects mode and click
far from any objects; or choose Edit-->Deselect All): Then with Stretch
Object tool active, I can stretch any object by clicking and dragging on
it--no selection needed.

Works similarly with Rotate Objects, Shear Objects...

This sounds like approximately the behavior you're looking for Nasser, but
perhaps unexpectedly it works only with no active selection.

Nathaniel