[Ipe-discuss] "Handout mode" for presentation PDFS?

Jacob Barandes jacob.barandes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:09:31 CET 2023

Thanks! I'm not super familiar with Lua programming. Is there any way I
could persuade you to turn this command-line procedure into an Ipelet?
Presumably it would have the label "Export to a flattened PDF", with
description like "Exports the IPE drawing or presentation to a PDF file
that includes only marked pages and views, defaulting to the last view on
each page if no views are marked." Then it could simply open a file dialog
box to save a PDF using the markedview option.

Jacob