[Ipe-discuss] Proposed change of current translation mode behavior

Willem Sonke willem at wimiso.nl
Thu Apr 20 17:41:26 CEST 2023

Hi André,

When I'm in translation mode, I expect Ipe to maintain my current
selection when I start dragging even far away from the currently
selected object.

So I agree with your frustration, and hence always set
"prefs.close_distance = 1e100" in my prefs.lua to avoid Ipe from
changing my selection when in translation mode.

Kind regards,
Willem