[Ipe-discuss] Even bigger font for labels

Fabio Stumbo stf at unife.it
Tue Oct 25 17:34:24 CEST 2022

Mark, you were too right!

Affine transformations solved the question but creating own style is far
better!

It also allows me to solve other issues.

I've spent the last two years in writing a book with nearly 200 figures:
had I gone earlier for my own style, it would have saved me some time
and solved many problems.

Never mind time, but problems are still there: now I can fix them and
meet the editor requests.

Thank you for your hint.

Fabio