[Ipe-discuss] Even bigger font for labels

Marc Glisse marc.glisse at normalesup.org
Mon Oct 24 19:30:02 CEST 2022

Hello,

it seems that you want to create your own style file. Look at the existing
.isy files for inspiration.

If it is only a couple labels, you could allow affine transformations on
them, then stretch them. And draw rectangles instead of fat lines. But
learning how to customize the style is better in the long run.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2022, Fabio Stumbo via Ipe-discuss wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a figure which is quite big: even when using the Huge font size, when
> the figure is imported in my documents labels look really tiny.
>
> How can I have labels with a size of my choice?
>
> Naively, I was thinking about placing them on a dedicated layer and then
> scale the layer, but this didn't work.
>
> Somewhat related: on the same figure, I would like to have some strokes with
> pen width larger than Ultrafat: is this possible somehow?
>
> Thanks
>
> Fabio

Marc Glisse