[Ipe-discuss] Shortcut for text horizontal and vertical alignment

Christian Kral dr.christian.kral at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:48:15 CET 2022

Hi Ipe users,

I would like to define shortcuts for horizontal and vertical text
alignments. I was trying to define the shortcuts in my customize.lua
file by guessing (as I was not able to determine the correct keyword):

shortcuts.horizontalalignmentright = "Alt+Shift+R"
shortcuts.horizontalalignment_right = "Alt+Shift+R"
shortcuts.horizontalAlignment_right = "Alt+Shift+R"
shortcuts.horizontal_alignment_right = "Alt+Shift+R"
shortcuts.alignment_horizontal_right = "Alt+Shift+R"

But this did not work. Does anyone know how this is done right?

Thanks and best regards,
Christian