[Ipe-discuss] Error compiling Latex text using IPE 7.2.24 on windows 10

Otfried Cheong ipe at otfried.org
Wed Feb 2 08:54:06 CET 2022

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022, at 00:19, Nasser M. Abbasi via Ipe-discuss wrote:
> Thanks. I did not realize it needed to be in a minipage. So I just
> added
>
> \begin{minipage}{1.8in}
> ....earlier shown code here...
> \end{minipage}
>
> and now it compiled.

That's not really the Ipe way.  Ipe has two kinds of text objects, "label" (the "A" button) and "minipage" (the button with the stylized paragraph).   All you need to do is to create a minipage object if you want to include equation environments and the like.

See https://ipe.otfried.org/manual/manual_17.html