[Ipe-discuss] Spell checking in IPE?

Mandar Mitra mandar.mitra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:22:42 CEST 2021

Michael Kruger via Ipe-discuss wrote (Wed, Oct 06, 2021 at 10:26:19AM -0700):
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know whether it is possible to integrate a spell checker
> into the 'text edit' boxes in IPE?
>
> I do not see anything in the IPE manual on spell checking, nor find
> anything when Googling, but feel like it will be a useful feature.

Only a suggestion rather than a proper answer: can your favourite text / LaTeX editor work as a daemon (or similar)?

I have ipe setup to use emacsclient as my text editor, so that gives me the whole power of Emacs (in particular, its LaTeX mode, spell-checkers, and many other goodies) when I'm writing any text in ipe.

-mandar