[Ipe-discuss] LaTeX code unreadable in Edit Text Object window on a dark theme

Manoj Baishya manojbaishya at outlook.in
Wed May 26 09:52:02 CEST 2021

Dear Ipe users,

I am using Ipe v7.2.20 on LinuxMint 20.1 with a dark theme. When
inserting LaTeX labels on a diagram, the math symbols code text (for ex,
"\sigma_t", "\alpha_p", etc) in the editor area of the "Edit Text
Object" window is highlighted in a dark blue colour, making it
unreadable and I have to squint my eyes to see what I have typed :) Is
it possible to change the math code highlight colour to match the dark
theme? Eg. through the Qt5 settings window, I may be able to set font
colour properties in a custom .qss using the class of the math code
text. This is a minor annoyance but nonetheless some pointers will be
appreciated!

I have attached two pictures illustrating the window and the settings.

--
Thank you and best regards,
Manoj Baishya