[Ipe-discuss] Bibliography in an IPE presentation

Lluís Alemany-Puig lluis.alemany.puig at upc.edu
Mon May 10 09:25:14 CEST 2021

Hello everyone,

I am working on a presentation with IPE in which I'm citing some
bibliographic sources; as in beamer, I would like those citations to
appear in the presentation formatted by latex. I started by adding

     \usepackage{bibtex}
     \addbibresource{...}

to the preamble, using \cite{} in some text objects and finally using
\printbibliography. But that doesn't render the bibliography since, to
the best of my knowledge, neither biber or bibtex are ever called. I
came up with a partial solution that calls biber, but that does not
entirely solve the problem: the bibliography is a bit too long for a
single slide. Here is a screenshot of what I got so far. (these are not
all the sources I'm planning to cite, just a small subset)

I certainly could make the whole bibliography appear in a single slide
by lowering the font size, but then the text might become completely
unreadable from a distance. Does anyone know how to make the
bibliography appear in different slides much like beamer does when using
[allowframebreaks] option?

Thank you for your time!

Lluís Alemany