[Ipe-discuss] Drawing a line

Fabio Stumbo stf at unife.it
Wed Jul 22 10:15:42 CEST 2020

I see: at first glance, I misunderstood your suggestion, so I didn't get
it correctly.

Indeed it works.

Is there actually any difference at all, with regards to my aim (i.e.,
just draw a line through two points which extends beyond the two
points), between scale and stretch?

Because even if both this workarounds work, the solution proposed by
Otfried looks more appropriate for the theory.

Thanks

Fabio