[Ipe-discuss] Luatex rendering

Otfried Cheong ipe at otfried.org
Fri Jul 3 11:06:55 CEST 2020

First of all, are you running the latest Ipe version?    I fixed a problem with the exact same symptom (incorrect character width) in 7.2.16.

Then please open an issue on https://github.com/otfried/ipe-issues/issues and attach a copy of a document that does not work, so I can try to fix this (If you cannot share it, you could email it to me directly.)