[Ipe-discuss] Luatex rendering

Henrique jhgoulart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:37:06 CEST 2020

Dear members,

Because I am using specific fonts that are not available on regular LaTeX,
I switched to Xetex compilation on Ipe a while ago. It was working
pretty well, until I inserted a tikzpicture on a textbox with a 3d mesh of
a sphere. On Ipe the sphere was being shown just fine, but when I opened
the PDF with my preferred reader (in my case, evince) the sphere was
bizarre, quite dark and without the mesh.

Now, when I switch to Luatex compilation on Ipe, the sphere starts looking
fine on the PDF reader (as well as the fonts), however on Ipe the fonts are
totally messed up, with bizarre large spacings between characters.

I would like of course to have the same rendering results shown by Ipe and
by a PDF reader.

Anyone has an idea of what is causing these problems?

--
Henrique