[Ipe-discuss] Problem with Ipe GUI

Zhengdao Wang zhengdao at iastate.edu
Thu Sep 12 18:31:42 CEST 2019

The libraries are shown below:

  Pdftex, Xetex, or Luatex
  Lua 5.3 (915 kB used)
  The font rendering library Freetype 2.10.1 / 2.10.1
  The rendering library Cairo 1.17.3 / 1.17.3
  The GUI toolkit Qt 5.13.0 / 5.13.0
  The compression library zlib 1.2.11

>From the link you included, it seems that the problem happen all with
Archlinux (mine too). I am suspecting it is one of the freetype
patches enabled by the Arch package. I will try to disable them and
report what I find.

Thanks for the hint - it is pointing me to the right direction.

Cheers,
Zhengdao