[Ipe-discuss] question on some PDF's generated by IPE not showing in Chrome browser

Otfried Cheong ipe at otfried.org
Thu Oct 31 11:07:27 CET 2019

You say that 'image.pdf' was created by Ipe, but that is not true:  the PDF meta data indicates that the producer of 'image.pdf' is 'pdftex-1.40'.

If I run:

ipetoipe -pdf image.ipe
pdflatex foo.tex

then both image.pdf and foo.pdf are displayed correctly by chrome.

I'd be very curious how you created the 'image.pdf' file in the first place.