[Ipe-discuss] Can't run Ipe 7.2.7 AppImage with fontconfig 2.13.0

Otfried Cheong otfried at ipe.airpost.net
Sun May 13 16:08:25 CEST 2018

The recipe for Ipe's appimage is here:

https://github.com/otfried/ipe-tools/tree/master/appimage

It includes freetype, but not fontconfig, so when these diverge too much, I guess such a problem can be expected.

We can try to rebuild the appimage to include fontconfig - or perhaps without including freetype (which, I suspect, is a standard feature on any Linux system).

I won't have time for this myself before August, unfortunately.