[Ipe-discuss] standard stylet

Michael GENG xygeng at msn.com
Wed Jun 27 01:07:46 CEST 2018

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks a lot Dr. Schwarzkopf to create a such nice drawing tool. I have been gone through all the available diagram drawing tools. Ipe is the best one.

Recently, I’m trying to convert my non-scalable symbol stylet to sfpx version by simply adding (sfpx) after each symbol name. However, I noticed the default symbol size is much larger than my old non-sfpx version when inserted to documents. The reason is that symbolsize normal is set to “3” instead of “1” in standard.sty for some reason. Is there any way I can change this value to “1”? I don’t want to redraw all my symbols 3x smaller. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Michael